Phosphate bonded precision investment
Servo-Norm is a phosphate bonded, precision investment meeting all necessary requirements of modern Dental technique, for crown and bridge techniques. Thanks to its remarkably fine grain composition, silky-like, smooth casted surfaces are achieved.
- Excellent chemical and physical properties for all precious and non-precious alloys.
- Adjustable to the corresponding expansion for any alloy through the concentration of the liquid.
- Very precise reproduction.
- Ultrafine grain composition and thermal stability guarantee perfect cast surfaces.
- Sufficient processing time and excellent flow properties.
- Sand-blasting possible with low pressure ( 0,5 to 2,0 bar ) in order not to damage the smooth surfaces and precision parts.
- Total expansion of approx. 3,8%.
|2100000||ServoNorm – Precision investment (crowns/bridges) (40 x 150g)|
|2100001||ServoNorm – Mixing liquid (1l)|
|2100005||ServoNorm – Mixing liquid (5l)|
|2100003||ServoNorm – Precision investment (crowns/bridges), bulk, 10 kg.|
|2100006||ServoNorm – Precision investment (crowns/bridges) (40 x 150g), incl. 1l mixing liquid|
|999930||ServoNorm – Precision investment sample package|
Please click here for detailed product information