Precision investment for model casting
Servo-Cast is a high-precision investment for model casting, suitable for all polyether and silicon duplicating materials (Final muffle temperature approx. 850 to 950°C).
- Exact reproduction and the highest precision thanks to a particular grain composition.
- Guarantees thermal stability at approx. 850 to 950°C.
- Grants perfect metal surfaces and extremely smooth inside areas.
- Extraordinary flowing capacity and sufficient processing time.
- High gas permeability.
- Perfect fit for all model castings thanks to favorable expansion values.
- Easy and smooth devesting, sand-blasting is possible with excellent results.
- No electrolytic polishing required.
|2100017||ServoCast – Precision investment (model casting) (100x200g), incl. 5l mixing liquid|
|2100018||ServoCast – Precision investment (model casting), bulk, 10 kg.|
|2100020||ServoCast – Precision investment (model casting) (100x200g)|
|2100021||ServoCast – Precision investment (model casting) (50x200g)|
|2100022||ServoCast – Mixing liquid (1l)|
|2100025||ServoCast – Mixing liquid (5l)|
|2100023||ServoCast – Precision investment (model casting) (100x200g), incl. 4l mixing liquid|
|2100024||ServoCast – Precision investment (model casting) (50x200g), incl. 2l mixing liquid|
|999910||ServoCast – Precision investment sample package|
Please click here for detailed product information